Monday 1 August 2011

Lella Loves... Being creative every day.

Welcome to Lella Loves...

If you enjoy collecting, crafting, recycling and anything shabby chic, you are in good company. I write my blog with the aim to share new creative experiences and I hope you will be inspired by some of my projects.

Lella Loves... Vintage Buttons

There are instructions and tips on how to make it yourself as well as photographs to help you with your blog-makes.

Lella Loves... Pine Cone Flowers

Where possible, I have mentioned the stores I use, and where I buy my craft supplies. We all like to be creative and I love the learning curve of trying something new. This includes collecting, displaying as well as crafting and selling.

Lella Loves... Kitchenalia

There is a Blog Archive with every project in date order. It is down the left hand side on every page.


Lella Loves... Old Keys


Lella Loves... Learning to Knit

Lella Loves... Inspirational Projects


Simply click on any link to read that day's blog post.

  • Lella Loves... Button Magnets
  • Lella Loves... Old Seed Packets
  • Lella Loves... Scrapbooking
  • Lella Loves... Pretty Tea Cups
  • Lella Loves... Patchwork Cushions

Lella Loves... Silk Flowers


Please feel free to leave a comment if you see something which makes you smile, or inspires you to make it yourself.

Many thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lella Loves... Books

All books are free postage and are shipped from Amazon UK.

Click on any book to see price and availability.

Usually delivered within 48 hours.

More books to browse