Sunday 11 December 2011

Simple Pleasures (Christmas Cards)

Today has been a lovely day with time well-spent writing out all our Christmas cards. I am pleased to have written them all and they are now ready for posting. Time was marching on: it is a job that should be done in the first two weeks of December so I am a happy camper today :)

Writing out cards filled with the joys of the season is a true simple pleasure. Granted, the postage stops it from being a free activity but it is delightful to send out best wishes to friends and family at this time of year.

An afternoon stroll is another way to save a few pennies as you could deliver your local cards and save a stamp for every one you drop through by hand.

A favourite thing of mine is punched holographic confetti and I always pop a few sprinkles inside my cards. I am sure that a shower of snowflakes would put a smile on many peoples' faces.

I do hope you enjoy writing your cards as much as I did.

Lella  xx














http://lellalovescreativity.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lella Loves... Books

All books are free postage and are shipped from Amazon UK.

Click on any book to see price and availability.

Usually delivered within 48 hours.

More books to browse