Thursday 15 December 2011

Calligraphy Evening Class

One of the sweetest people I know, and one whom I am lucky enough to call a friend, is a calligraphy tutor and regularly holds classes so I was super-excited to be able to attend a free evening class which included a bookmark Make and Take.

Lella Loves... Evening Classes

I didn't have my camera with me at the time so I have simply photographed the bookmark I made on the evening.

All of the papers and equipment were provided and although my attempt is rather basic, I would encourage everyone to attend a craft class.

Lella Loves... Evening Classes

The sheer joy of sitting with fellow crafters, chatting and sharing tips, was an absolute pleasure. Look out for local classes in your area by keeping an eye on community notice boards.

Lella  xx

http://lellalovescreativity.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lella Loves... Books

All books are free postage and are shipped from Amazon UK.

Click on any book to see price and availability.

Usually delivered within 48 hours.

More books to browse