Sunday 2 October 2011

Warren Kimble

I have admired his work for years. Yes... It is official! Lella Loves... Warren Kimble.

Imagine my surprise when I found this framed print at a flea market last week for £4.

Lella Loves... Warren Kimble

This fabulous 20'' x 22'' print is from an original oil on wood painting by America’s best known living folk artist, Warren Kimble. It is a known piece called Brandon's Barn.

I came home and searched the internet for similar items only to find that the poster alone is about £15 so I think I unearthed a little bargain.

Lella Loves... Warren Kimble

I wanted to share it with you as his work is delightful. If you wanted to know more about the artist, here is a link to his biography:


I have included an All Posters link here in case you fancied a browse for his work.



Have a lovely day.

Lella xx

http://lellalovescreativity.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lella Loves... Books

All books are free postage and are shipped from Amazon UK.

Click on any book to see price and availability.

Usually delivered within 48 hours.

More books to browse